To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 4:25 PM
Subject: Tomcat 5.5.17 and IPv6 configuration

Hi all,
thank you for your responce.
But there is the problem tomcat 5.5.17 and IPV6 too.
I installed Microsoft IPv6 on Win XP sp2 and then Tomcat 5.5.17.
Now I can access to Tomcat page from OPERA with http://localhost:8080 and with http:/[::1]:8080. I have just tried from remote computer with http://[full_ipv6_address]:8080 and http://[full_ipv6_address%ID]:8080 but nothing!

May You help me?
Thanks.

Saverio FERRARO