Yeah, this isn't my webserver. I'm not excited about pulling out an
existing Apache setup...

On 4/18/07, Rashmi Rubdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It is most likely that the project is not configured properly. We can
fix the 404 error by properly configuring your project for Tomcat
alone.

For starters, what is the absolute path of this index.jsp from the
root folder of the Linux machine?

/srv/www/tomcat5/base/webapps/jmarks/index.jsp

/srv/www/tomcat5/base/webapps/jmarks is aliased with Apache to the
HTTP path /path/to/jmarks

When I had this folder directly in /srv/www/htdocs/path/to/jmarks, I
had the same problem—*.html works fine, *.jsp does not.