Faheem Mitha wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, Mladen Turk wrote:

Faheem Mitha wrote:

Ok, thanks for your help. This is the portion of the log generated by mod_jk, which I presume is what is relevant. The formatting is not optimal, but I can try to wrap it if desired.

The server wide directives:
JkWorkersFile, etc must not be defined inside VirtualHost
Put those in root.

Hi,

The relevant section of the apache config file follows. As you can see, everything in currently inside VirtualHost.

What directives can be safely left inside VirtualHost?

So, have you tried to put the JkWorkersFile outside
the vhost?

Regards,
Mladen.