thanks men, actually I've already tried to add " file:// " prefix
explicitly to filePath in A href link, and in mozilla I can see the
property of link appear to be " file:///root/test.html " , which is a
good sign, huh? but, woo, hate this but, no matter how hard i clicked,
the browsers made no reaction, it won't jump to test.html. the same
thing happened in opera, so I guess it maybe still have something to
with tomcat. I'm gonna work on this after work

Johnny Kewl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Caldarale, Charlie R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Fargusson.Alon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>