On 4/25/07, JavierL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

I've a an Axis war where a lot of people publish applications and then, lib
directory is caotic with a lot of jar files. Each time somebody delete your
webservice application, he/she can't delete related jar files because
ignores if somebody else is using it.

I want to arrange and organize and then I wonder if there is a way to make
subfolders inside WEB-INF/lib to allow each application to place its own
related jars and keep root WEB-INF/lib just as a "commons" folder where
place only shared jars.

Is this possible ?

From my experience, adding Jars for different apps in the same lib
folder will cause conflicts and duplicates, especially if one person
is using a JAR for one version and another is using a different
version.

However, you can have different projects with each project having it's
own WEB-INF/lib folder and it's own JAR files.

Any idea/clue welcome...

Thanks in advance

Regards
Rashmi