> From: Rashmi Rubdi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Context started twice
>
> Seems to me that the Context is defined in 2 places First:
> > context.xml is empty except this line
> > <WatchedResource>WEB-INF/web.xml</WatchedResource>
>
> I would suggest moving
> <WatchedResource>WEB-INF/web.xml</WatchedResource> also inside
> trip.xml
>
> And change the /META-INF/context.xml entry to <Context/>

The OP doesn't have a META-INF/context.xml file; the one being talked
about is the global one in conf/context.xml, which applies to all
deployed apps.  Moving the <WatchedResource> element is unnecessary.

Creating a META-INF/context.xml is useless, since the
conf/Catalina/localhost/trip.xml will override it.

None of which explains why the init() method of the servlet in question
is being called twice.  Is there another copy of the trip application
deployed under Tomcat's webapps directory?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.