Dear All,

  I have an applet that sends data name, score and ScoreFile to a servlet that
get these data to be saved in a file. My question is, how can I send these data
from the servlet to the applet (reversed) so that I can use only the data name
in processing? Please help. Thank you.

  Yours Sincerely;
  TEH

  The applet is as follows:

  URL servletUrl = null;
  URLConnection con;
  String servletName = "http://localhost:8080/examples/servlet/ServerSide";;
  try {
  servletUrl = new
URL(servletName+"?name="+name+"&score="+score+"&ScoreFile="+ScoreFile);
  con=servletUrl.openConnection();
  con.setUseCaches(false);
  BufferedReader buf = new BufferedReader(new
InputStreamReader(con.getInputStream())); }
  catch(Exception e) {
  System.out.println("Exception caught..."+e); }

  The servlet is as follows:

  String name = request.getParameter("name");
  int score = Integer.parseInt(request.getParameter("score"));
  String ScoreFile = request.getParameter("ScoreFile");

  String fileName = "C:/temp/"+ScoreFile;
FileWriter resultsFile = new FileWriter(fileName,true);
PrintWriter toFile = new PrintWriter(resultsFile,true);
toFile.println(name+" "+score);
toFile.close();

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.