You don't leave the mob and you don't leave tomcat users list. Just some
humor.

On 5/17/07, Keith Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No matter how many times I send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], like the one I sent at 11.19 Eastern
this morning, nothing happens. I use a rule to delete them permanently when
I'm in Outlook, but when I use my company's web outlook, it can only move
them to the deleted-items folder, which rapidly fills up, making it very
hard for me to find things in there if I need to.

Please help. Thanks,

Keith