Hi

Will this approach redirect the page to other when one is under reloading or
upgration?

The situation is that, we want to send a customised error page when our
website is under upgration. It will approximately take 1 hour for uploading
a new war file on our server. During this time I want to show some custom
page.

Thank You.
Regards:
Sagri