> From: lightbulb432 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Reloadable attribute not working
>
> There's no folders under CATALINA_BASE/conf

Not having run an embedded Tomcat, I don't know if that's normal or not.

> I'm using the invoker servlet - could that be a reason, or
> does it have nothing to do with this?

Don't know - the invoker servlet should never be used.  It's only there
for compatiblity.

> Also, could it be why no .java and .class files are generated
> in my "work" directory?

They're only generated for .jsp files; do you have any in your webapps?

> What other effects might one expect using the invoker servlet?

Security holes all over the place.  It's really a bad idea.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.