Thank you. It's working now, the application can be accessed but when I type a
file name to access a file in the server, I got an error
"java.security.AccessControlException:access denied (java.net.SocketPermission
localhost:8080 connect, resolve)". How can I solve this problem? For your
information, I'm now using Windows XP Operating System but I plan to use Linux
Fedora Operaing System later. Is there a difference in accessing the
application using different operating system? Thank you.

  Yours Sincerely,
  TEH

David Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Include the port number in your request -- ie
http://ipaddress:8080/login.html

--David