Hi

I have a problem with tomcat 5.5.20. My application uses log4j 1.2.9 and I
am sure that all my implementation is correct because I uses JUnit and the
logging works fine with it. However, Tomcat loads my log4j.properties so the
configuration of the web.xml should be right.
I know that because the log file is created but it contains no entries.
Moreover my log4j.properties is used in other projects without tomcat and
works file.

Is there a special configuration of the tomcat?

Thanks
marc