Hi,

We are running JBoss 4.2.0/Apache 2.2.3/Mod_jk 1.2.22 on Suse Linux 10.
We are trying to implement an Apache Farm with three Apache instances
reverse-proxying to multiple JBoss cluster nodes using mod_jk connector
with load-balancing and sticky session configuration.

As per the Tomcat connector documentatiob, there can be only one
"JkWorkersFile" pointed to workers.properties. But it would be extremely
cumbersome to maintain a single workers.properties file, which will
become so huge with lot of workers defined. To be able to add/remove
easily worker nodes, it would be useful to have the possibility to
specify multiple JkWorkersFile.

Is there a way to specify multiple JkWorkersFile for mod_jk
configuration. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Satya S Kotla

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae's
approval. If received in error, contact the sender and delete them.