Filip,

i tryed and i got the same again: "The specified HTTP method is not
allowed for the requested resource (HTTP method GET is not supported
by this URL)."

I could access this servlet in a normal way, like explorer and
http://localhost:8080/cometd/cometddd

or i could accept only something like dojo.io ?
(i suppose maybe i have to access a different way, but its make no
sense. The dojo, or ajax, makes the same request as the browser
made...)

what is your tomcat settings?
do you make anything change, or just installed and no modifications made?

is any extra lib necessary for the webapp ?

i feel like this as one little settings somewhere missing. Its drive
me crazy... :(((((

if i specify an ftp server access for you, could you upload your
tomcat, and your web app source if it isn't protected, (n)either you
dont mind? I compare with mine.

thanks,
Szabi