The key phrase here is "...that really suits my needs." Could you provide more information? Your question is a rather generic one not all that specific to java servlets.

--David

Teh Noranis Mohd Aris wrote:

Hello All,
Does anyone have an example of a servlet program that uses random access file or any useful links? I tried searching yahoo and google but could not find one that really suits my needs. Thank you. Yours Sincerely, TEH