Hi
It seems there is a lot of confusion around new tomcat 5.5 internal logging. I also have a question: Is there a way to separate stdout (which is all by default written to one file catalina.out) to be in files by virtual hosts / context. i.e. each application could have its own file where stack trace / uncaught exceptions / System.out written? Using either JULI or Log4j logging? If there are many applications running and all writing exceptions to one file this might become a nightmare to debug. (Yes yes I know that each application should use Log4j or similar, but it is not always like that + those uncaught exceptions you know...)
Thanks in advance.