Rainer Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Give us a look at your hotspot error files.

I have put a few online at http://flof.dk/~jbn/hs_err/ - now that I
look at it two of them are OutOfMemory-errors. I newer had those with
Java5, but Sun has accepted a bugreport about it, and we are
communicating about the issue, see:
http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6568433 ... for
some of the discussion, I think it's quite a bit delayed, at least we
have exchanged several emails that are not visible (yet?).

However, the other two error files are segmentation faults. Not
something I expect my JVM to be doing.

Luckily the files I have put online is about a week old, meaning that
I haven't seen crashes causing hs_err_pid.log files to be written
within the past week. Not that I changed anything, so I'm still just
waiting for the next crash.

--
Jacob