On 6/21/07, Johnny Kewl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You know I just had another thought.... yes it happens sometimes.

Wrong. It does ALWAYS happen:

Apache httpd (2.x) in conjunction with mod_jk does not touch any
headers passed from mod_jk, thus there's no possibility to change
them, not with mod_headers or any other module, I've tried them all. A
filter in Tomcat is the only option I found.

The reason is definately not any issue with XHTML-parsing.

Gregor
---
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2