Hi,
I have an application and I need to specify a string (that will be
different in each site), so the header I am using in each jsp page will
be able to read it and show it..... I could do it using web.xml but I
was wondering if it was possible to do it using, in the Tomcat server
tool (context (application) ==> Resources ==> Environment entries) to
add a new envt entry such headerApp... And read it in each jsp file ...
How?

Thanks
Elisabeth