Hi
I have a small problem with accessing a webapp hosted by my tomcat
5.5.20 server. I have in webapps/ROOT a basic
helloWorld.html file. The server starts and stops fine when running the
shell scripts (using j2se 5.0 btw) however I cannot
access helloWorld.html through the web browser. The log files offer no
indication that anything is breaking and I used
to be able to access webapps through the server. This change occured
about the time I tried to delete a directory and war file
in the webapps directory manually nstead of through the manager webapp
(which is also inaccessable now). Does anyone
have advice on how to find where the problem might be occuring?
Thanks
-Nathan