> From: Ben Iggulden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: https in Tomcat 5.5 via basic JKS keytool
> keystore..not doing what it should !
>
> Is this keystore password supposed to be changed as I have presumed
> (ensuring the same is used in the server.xml connector's keystorePass
> attribute as is used in generation) or is using anything other than
> "changeit" not typically done ?

Did you note the following from the doc?

"Finally, you will be prompted for the key password, which is the
password specifically for this Certificate (as opposed to any other
Certificates stored in the same keystore file). You MUST use the same
password here as was used for the keystore password itself. (Currently,
the keytool prompt will tell you that pressing the ENTER key does this
for you automatically.)"

Using a password other than "changeit" works properly in both 5.5 and
6.0.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.