Mark Deneen wrote:
Since we're all giving mod_jk a big hug here I thought I would point
out that I had issues with both mod_proxy_http and mod_proxy_ajp which
were solved by moving (back) to mod_jk.

Intermittently the response to the browser would be sent as plain-text
(the browser just prints out the html) or I would have random
corruption sprinkled in the response.

I've experienced the same thing, but determined it to be a recent intermittent Firefox issue, as I was never able to reproduce the same outcome in IE or other browsers.

Mark

go jk!