Guys I like this so much, I couldnt wait for a patch, or possible fix.

The problem with the above KLUDGE is that the fix is internal to TC, and if
you try incorporate it, you will find you have to pull in half of Tomcats
jars to make it work.
Its never a good idea to include those jars directly in a web-app.

So I created an independent library (only 40kb) with the microsoft
campatibilty fix.
You can get it at http://coolese.100free.com/ Download Webdav Placebo

So... now the TC guys can test it quickly, and if you would like to use
Microsofts built in Webdav clients with Tomcat.... this is great!

Have fun....