I'm starting to think there's something really funny (ie broken) with your tomcat install. Could you clean install another instance of tomcat (preferably downloaded from the tomcat website) and check the code there?

--David

Mohammed Zabin wrote:
This is all the exception message, I looked inside logs folder, i found an
empty file, it continas nothing :~