Hi Johnny,

As far as i know, tomcat/webdav is just a simple webdav implementation
that allow access to local file system. Slide webdav is file server that
provide a webdav interface. It does not store the submitted file as
plain file on server, but on stores (typically a database) that includes
documents binding, access control, revisions, metadatas. It also
provides a quite undocumented api to access documents from within your
java code and a webdav client API.