Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Mohammed Zabin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: Bean and Servlet

My Problem is that, I want to pass these numbers, Questions IDs, from the first page, which i have made it as a tag class,
to Results page, which was made as servlet.

Rather than hanging onto the ID within Tomcat, why not store it on the
generated web page (as a hidden field) and have some script on that page
include it with the next request from the client?  That way you avoid
all synchronization issues that can occur with simultaneous requests.

It sounds like a simple form submit with (a) hidden field(s).

Why do all of the rest of the ids need to be submitted as well, if you're only checking for the single correct answer?

That was my problem my buddy, by the way, when i used session, it worked fine. and you stated that this will
not work

I didn't say it wouldn't work, I said you had to be careful and take
concurrency into account, which your code snippets did not.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.