Lakshmi said:

You have to compile libtcnative as well.
In addition to the documentation mentioned by Rainer, also look in the
archives for the threads

"Tomcat native library Not found in Solaris 9"  and
"Tomcat 5.5, IPv6, APR, HTTP and HTTPS"

Lakshmi

I got the APR compiled and running, but it kills all my pages when I use it.

My Tomcat serves all my https pages with client authentication. Where do
I configure this and how? Is it different from the usual https section
in server.xml? Where do I tell it how to find my CA certificates?

Also, if this uses OpenSSL instead off Java SSL, will it still do things
like using OCSP to check presented certificates?

Thanks,
Jim