Hi again.

I'm still working on this issue. I installed a filter
to all my servlets and now it's working very good. No
problem with that.

This server is running apache and is connected to
tomcat through mod_jk. Since the tomcat applications
are doing OK with the no-cache header, now I'm
configuring apache to add that header to my php
applications.

While I was testing, I discovered that the headers
configured inside apache's httpd.conf were also been
applied to the tomcat apps...

Therefore, now I know that this issue could be
completely solved by just configuring apache.

Gerardo.

(http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/global.html#h-7.4.4),

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/03/03/filters.html