Hi,

Scenario: we purchased a product written in Java to integrate into our
reporting tool.  Our setup is such that our web application is written
in .NET and hosted on a web farm using IIS (5 or 6 depending on the
environment).  The product we purchased runs under Apache Tomcat/5.5.23
using 1.5.0_12-b04.  The product is integrated into our web portal using
frames and sending URL requests to Apache.  We are running into issues
with javascript code from the product generating errors for what I
suspect may be related to crossing domains (our web site and the Apache
server).  I figure I can resolve this by generating a proxy on the IIS
server to handle the request to the Apache server.

My question is does anyone have any pointers on how to setup this type
of proxy?

Thanks,
Tony