From: David Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 2:26 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: JDBC connection issue

Right ... tomcat 6's version of common/lib/ is simply lib/

Location of the driver jars is not entirely as simple as either in your
webapp or on the container's lib directory.  Like the Highlander (good
movie if you haven't seen it), there can be only one.  If another webapp
is using it and it's in either common/lib/ or lib/ depending on your
tomcat version, you can't have a copy in your webapp's WEB-INF/lib folder.

--David