Hello,

I just installed TomCat (6 .*.) on a Windows XP server:

 1. I setup the system variables Java_Home to my JDK (Not JDK Bin)
 2.  I edited my Context.xml file second tag line to <Context reloadable="true">
 3. And I commented out some lines Web.xml files (mapping,invoking)

 When I run TOMCat from the command line, it loads properly with no problem,
but when I open up Any browser (firefox, internet explorer)  I get an error
-404 resources not found.

   I have uninstalled TOMCAT and JDK and reinstalled them, and get the same
problem. I even checked the TOMCAT logs, but the logs don't mention anything
out of the ordinary. I even checked TOMCATs documentation, but it seems that I
have done everything right.

I even did this on 3 machines with same problems, so it must be ME! who is the
problem. Has anyone ever had this problem.

Thanks!!
I appreciate your time.