Hi

I have a Servlet- which start TCP and UDP MINA servers. After receiving few
packets on the server - the servlet gets un-deployed. Not java stack trace
or details were available in the logs. Is there is a way to debug this? The
code runs fine outside Tomcat.  I think MINA uses Sl4J and I made sure I
have commons-logging.jar, log4j.jar and sl4j-log4j12-1.3.1.jar. I am using
Tomcat 5.5.12. Which version of log4j does Tomcat 5.5.12 use? I tried with
both Apache MINA 1.1 and 1.0. It has the same issue. I have just this web
app deployed on tomcat.

Please let me know, if you have suggestions.

thanks

Aug 20, 2007 1:24:54 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfigcheckResources
INFO: Undeploying context [/tester]

Aug 20, 2007 1:26:41 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderloadClass
INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped
already.  Could not load
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.support.DatagramConnectorDelegate.  The
eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging
purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the
illegal access, and has no functional impact.
Aug 20, 2007 1:26:41 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderloadClass
INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped
already.  Could not load org.apache.log4j.spi.ThrowableInformation.  The