Chris,

Yes I agree that the extent at which #6 is implemented probably
depends a lot on the size of the app (namely the number of libraries).

There's already a link to the Tomcat original documentation for #3
although I noticed I forgot the link for #2.

Thanks for the comments,

Shane

On 8/21/07, Christopher Schultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thank you,

Shane Witbeck
Digital Sanctum, inc.