Thank you, we are running Windows,... will check the Service properties.

At 09:55 AM 8/22/2007, you wrote:
> From: Leon Rosenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: 20 Tips for Using Tomcat in Production
>
> as far as i know this option is outdated, hence the vm automatically
> goes into server mode if it detects a server class machine (>=2GB RAM,
> 2 processors (which also includes ht or dualcore)

The automatic mode switch based on platform configuration occurs only
when using the standard java launcher.  If running as a Windows service,
the selection of the server or client .dll must be done explicitly in
the service properties.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

Karel Sedlacek                                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CIT Data Administration                                 Phn 607-255-7742
Cornell University Fax 607-255-1297 Ithaca, NY 14853