Hi,

c. wrote:

I experienced some problems with missing POST parameters.  I'm not sure
where the problem lay but I was using apache 2, tomcat 5.5, mod_ajp_proxy
and dwr.  I upgraded to tomcat 6 using mod_proxy and NIO and have not seen
the problem since.
Chris, this sounds very interesting and is consistent with what I understood about possible race problems in Tomcat 5.5 being (perhaps) fixed in Tomcat 6. Unfortunately I can not upgrade a live production server overnight, certainly not with a whole major version, but I'll definitely will push for an early upgrade. In the mean time I will try if 5.5.23 or better the soon to be released 5.5.25 makes any difference.

Grtz,
Arjan Tijms

--
It's a cult. If you've coded for any length of time, you've run across someone
from this warped brotherhood. Their creed: if you can write complicated code,