is_maximum wrote:
Hi experts,

I have a web application configured to be secured by ssl, the problem is at
some pages the browser displays a dialog box as a warning that says, this
page contains both secure and non-secure items do you want to display
non-secure items? and the user has two options yes and no.

actually, this page is a table like a grid contains information, and it is
paged so user can navigate between pages and for each page this message is
displaying.

my questions are, 1- why this message appears?

Because the browser you're using is Internet Explorer 6?

2- how can I find which items are non-secure?

1) just say "no" and notice which items don't appear

2) use the "View / Source" feature and look for http:// urls

3- how to prevent this message to be displayed programatically?

thank you very much

Paul S.