Hello List –

We have 100+ clients all with their own **identical** context in the webapps
dir.  We would like to merge all contexts into one in order to soften memory
requirements and make it more manageable.  We have tried using the docbase
attribute in the context.xml but found that it still stores its own class
copies in memory not reducing our memory requirements by much.  So my question
is:

Is there an easy way to map URLs including contexts (i.e.
client.ourCompany.com/client ) to the same context?

We cannot simply change the URL for everyone to the same URL with the same
context because we have thousands of mobile devices in the field pointing to
the original URL  (i.e. “company1.ourcompany.com/company1”) and they are not
easy to update.

Thanks,

Jon Wanlass

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.