Thanks for the suggestion. I tried access logging, but it's only listing the
"/index.jsp", not the full path.

Was using this page as reference:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/valve.html#Access%20Log%20Valve

And put this in the appropriate Host section of server.xml
         directory="logs"  prefix="domain.com_access_log." suffix=".txt"
         pattern="%t %m %a %A %h %H %p %q %s %U %v %D"
resolveHosts="false"/>

Are there any other patterns that I'm missing?

I'll see if I can get a custom 404 working.

Thanks,

Peter