Hello,

IMO, you should use JNDI variable (env) instead of (context variable).
In that case, there will be no link the application server and you'll can deploy your application on another server.

Of course, you ll have to define the JNDI variable in a different way. But most important, you'll don't have to change your java classes because the JNDI tree will stay the same.

Lionel CRINE - GROUPE LINAGORA
Open Source Software Engineer
Tel. : 01 58 18 68 28 - Fax : 01 58 18 68 29
www.linagora.com / www.linagora.org

Tim Funk a écrit :
Sort of. I mean any java class which saves, loads, or gets data from somewhere and thus requires configuration at some time. Using IOC you can hand wave around those configuration issues and having one "smarter" class dependent on the servlet api which configures the rest of your beans is OK.

-Tim