"Peter Warren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev i en meddelelse
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Is it possible you're caching Request or Response objects somewhere
> and not releasing them?  I just did a bunch of memory profiling and
> many of the classes you mention are the same classes I see when I open
> and don't close a bunch of connections to the server.

My code in the bottom of the servlet is such:

ServletOutputStream stream = _response.getOutputStream();
BufferedOutputStream bos = new BufferedOutputStream(stream);
bos.write(bytes);
stream.flush();
bos.close();

As far as I under stand I should NOT close the "stream" object as I didn't
open it.

Best regards,

Morten