> From: StrongGorilla [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Changing ROOT context
>
> Strange that is it possible when I define to context
> in server.xml, but not possible when I define it in
> conf/catalina/localhost/ROOT.xml

I suspect that the webapp was deployed twice, once as the default and
once as myroot.  The capability of specifying <Context> elements in
server.xml is there largely just for compatibility with older levels,
and really shouldn't be used.

Note that if you keep your webapp outside of the <Host> appBase
directory, you can use the conf/Catalina/[host]/ROOT.xml mechanism, with
the docBase attribute pointing to the location of the webapp, stored
under any arbitrary name you'd like.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.