Just open your server.xml  add line <Context path="" docBase="your-app-name"
debug="99" reloadable="true"/> in the next line of your host configuration

example :

<Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps"
unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

<Context path="" docBase="your-app-name" debug="99" reloadable="true"/>

Thats it! you would found your application the default app , you can access
it as http://your-host-name/

Cheers.
-Azhar