Hi,

if I use HTTPServletResponse.sendRedirect with a String that contains an URL with Unicode characters, the Location-Header contains the characters encoded in ISO-8859-1. I have set URIEncoding="UTF-8" in my connector in server.xml, since other links in my webapp use this encoding, so that's what I want also from my redirect URLs. Is there a way to let the redirect URL be encoded in an other encoding or should the URL be always encoded with java.net.URLEncoder before calling 'sendRedirect'? I'm searched the servlet spec and the web, but am still clueless.

Best regards,

Alex