Hi,

I am fairly new to this user group.

I have deployed Tomcat 5.0 and Tomcat6.0 on our Virtualized environment;
consist of ESX 3.0 servers with Clarion storage.

This is first ever deployment of our product on virtual environment and we
are facing lots of issues of slowness. There are too many variables to
monitor and looking for some path to follow.

Previously, I have deployed tomcat in our physical server environment and
it's running absolutely fine with all performance tunning in place but same
is not working in virtual environment.

I was hoping to get some input as if anyone is aware of such issue of vmware
and tomcat.

Please let me know if you need any further details about components used in
our deployment or any details pertinent to this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Mitesh