From: Tony Anecito [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 10:19 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Apache connectors for tomcat

Not sure about the interface/protocol being depricated
since there was just a new release of mod_jk 1.2.25?
Also, someone put some effort into improvments into it
2.2.6 of Apache.

I also noticed a 10% performance improvement in
request response times using mod_jk which I was told
about and proven for my web services implementation
using Tomcat.

Finally what to do about load balanceing if Mod_jk
goes away does someone have an answer to that?

Regards,
-Tony

http://www.roktech.net/devblog/enclosures/iis6-Tomcat5-JK2.pdf

************
> This footnote confirms that this email message has
> been scanned by
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious
> code, vandals & computer viruses.

************

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

computer viruses.

This message is a CONFIDENTIAL communication.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.

viruses.