I have developed a simple servlet that implements the CometProcessor and logs
"Begin Event Received", "Read Event Recieved" or "End Event received" as
might be the case.
My client program opens an HttpUrlConnection to do a POST, sets "Connection:
Close", and writes data that is approx 160KB. I then does a
connection.connect() and closes the connetion after a 200.
I would have expected to see 1 BEGIN event log, 1 or more READ event logs
and 1 END event log in the server.
I am running Tomcat 6.0.14/ Java 1.5 on Redhat Linux. I am using the
connector "org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol' with its default
settings.
So when I run my client program I recieve 2 being events and 2 read events
and no end event.
Can someone explain this behaviour? Does the connector need to be tweeked to
use NIO effectively in the scenario?