Hi Mark,

I also monitored the request/response between WebDAV servlet in Tomcate and MS
Mini Redirector and compared it with  Apache (mod_dav) and MS Mini Redirector.
I can say no difference. But I don't know what it works with Apache but not for
Tomcat one . Do you have any idea? can it be consequence of Authentication or
Authorization policy of Tomcat? I have spent all last week working on this
problem but no success! any idea or comment will be appreciated.

regards,
/shahab

Mark Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Shahab1355 wrote:
> sorry for late answering and I hop it is not too late. I ma using Tomcat  5.5
> and the WebDAV servlet  developed by Apache. but the servlet does not
> respond to the net use command.

I have taken a look at the request/response cycle with tcpmon (from
Axis) and I can't see anything obviously wrong. The request/response
are shown below. If anyone can see what the problem is with the
response, let me know.

Mark

Request
=======