Thanks Chuck, I'll check out for a call to the invalidate method of the
session. I'll also give a try to the maxKeepAliveRequests, sounds like a
good call to me. I read about it in the doc, it says that if there are more
than 100 (default value as you mentionned) unprocessed queries in the
pipeline, the server closes the connection. Is this for one client or for
the whole server? What impact does it have on one session?

Here's all the version info:
Tomcat Version | JVM Version | JVM Vendor | OS Name | OS Version | OS
Architecture
Apache Tomcat/5.0.25 | 1.6.0_01-b06 | Sun Microsystems Inc. | Windows XP |
5.1 | x86

I saw some info on max thread also, could it be the cause? One thing I said
in my first post that I did not exagerate, the server does receive a LOT of
requests per second.

Than you again.