Hi Chuck,

I tried it out with a maxKeepAliveRequests="-1" in my main connector (the
one on port 8080) without any success. I also verified that there is no call
to an invalidate() method (only invalidateObject() but not on the session).

You mentionned a session listener, can you point me out to a tutorial on how
to do it? Are there any generic session listener that I could use out of the
box?

If you have any other idea, please let me know. Thanks again.

Alex