Hi All,

Renaming myapp.war to ROOT.war (as recommended) in order to make myapp the default application has worked fine. However, I've seen one bit of odd behavior as follows. If request is the incoming HttpServletRequest, then:

-- when the app is running from webapps/myapp, one gets request.getContextPath() = "/myapp"

-- when the app is running from webapps/ROOT, the value of request.getContextPath() is the empty string.

It's almost as if the value of request.getContextPath() is the value of the Context 'path' attribute when the Context was stored under Host in the old way.

Is this essentially correct, or am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance,

Ken Bowen